All about the Tarisland Closed Beta, read on for more information on the test FAQ.
How to create an account?
You can create a game account by logging into the game, using your email to register, and entering your favorite nickname to create a character. Nicknames cannot be reused. If others already use your nickname, try another.
How to cancel an account?
You can submit a cancellation request in Settings-Account Center-Delete Account. Once the account is terminated, it cannot be recovered. Please keep this in mind.
What to do if I forget my LI PASS login password?
In the game login interface, you can touch Forgot Password under the input box to update the password. After entering the correct email address, a verification code will be sent to you and you can change your password according to the prompts. We suggest you save the new password so you don’t forget it again.
What to do if I lost my LI PASS account?
If you lose your LI PASS account, we suggest you visit LI PASS official website for further assistance (https://account.levelinfinite.com/support). Meanwhile, please keep your account in good standing to avoid unnecessary losses.
Login and game related
What to do if I couldn’t log in?
This situation may be due to anomalies in the network. We suggest you try the following methods to see if there are any improvements:
1. Please change the network (4G/5G/Wifi) and then log in the game again;
2. After canceling the account authorization, please log in the game to re-authorize it and try again;
3. Close other apps running in the background or clear invalid cache on the phone;
4. Please uninstall the client and go to the official channel to download the latest version of the game, and then try again;
If your issue is still unresolved, please contact customer service staff with a screenshot of the notice on the login page for further assistance.
What to do with game crashes?
Game crash may be due to the following reasons:
1. The game version is too low. We suggest you update the game version and log in again;
2. The image resolution/image quality is incompatible. We recommend that you adjust the phone’s resolution/image quality;
3. Your phone’s OS version is too low. Check the status of the mobile system version.
If the problem is still unresolved, please provide Customer Service personnel with a screenshot of the abnormality for further assistance.
What to do with game lag/latency?
If you experience any lag or latency in the game, it is usually due to insufficient running memory of your phone or network lag. We suggest you try the following methods to see if there are any improvements:
1. Please change the network (4G/5G/Wifi) and log in the game again.
2. Close other apps running in the background or clear invalid cache on your phone. If the game has been playing for a long time, it is recommended to let the device rest for a while.
3. Tap Settings in the upper right corner: Graphics settings and lower the image quality and frame rate.
Also, these are the recommended device models for the game:
PC: NVIDIA 1060 graphics card + 50G HDD space or above configuration.
Android: Snapdragon 660 + 4G chip or the above memory.
Can I share the content of this CBT on a public platform?
Of course! We encourage the creation and publication of content related to this beta test. During the CBT period, we will hold events in the official community. We are more than happy to have you in!